Friday, April 14, 2006

Love

Spring is here and Love is in the air, and I guess that is what inspired me to write on this topic
I had always believed that love is a psychological effect. I always felt love can be generated. If one starts thinking that he/she is in love then they would be. I also felt that it was a transferable one, and only depends upon whom you think about, and if you can control your thoughts you can fall in love with that person. I felt that falling in love was not necessary at all and that there is nothing called true love.
But over the years my perception about it has changed significantly. I now feel that maybe love is necessary. I have seen a few friends whose life has changed so much after finding their beloved. I think liking can be generated but love cannot. Love comes from within one's heart, and can fill the heart with emotional bliss.
But I still cannot and dont think I ever will believe in love at first sight, I think one need's to know a person well enough, have a great compatability with that person to actually share the emotion of love.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zest said...

i agree !

Mon Apr 17, 07:57:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Rambler registries said...

alrite dude! get your point! so i guess u r missing someone special?

Thu Apr 27, 11:49:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Divyanand said...

:)) LOL husn bhaui serious

Fri Jul 07, 09:49:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home