Sunday, January 21, 2007

relationships have an expiry date??

I read this somewhere today, “All relationships have an expiry date”

This really made me think, is this really true? Don’t relationships last forever? Reflecting back on all close people I have met in life, was trying to count with how many people I still feel the same, how many of us are still in touch. And I can think of just a handful of people. With most of them the relationship is just not the same, the closeness, the bond that we shared feels so different now, and in fact many of them are not in touch, and I don’t know if I will ever meet them or speak to them again. Of course, life is a journey where you meet people and then you move on, and meet more people.

Maybe it’s true, ‘Relationships do have an expiry date’.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very true hus! :)

Sun Jan 21, 09:00:00 AM PST  
Blogger Rambler registries said...

Well...its true i guess. One of my friend says..."out of sight, out of mind" and yes it happens!

Mon Jan 22, 10:10:00 AM PST  
Blogger Hussain said...

@ raz :)

@ priya
now this thought is putting me on a new train of thought.

hmmm, I guess a lot of people feel the same

Mon Jan 22, 12:34:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home